Something for new tech dads and low tech dads too!
For this week of June 12-18, these GC rebates are being offered:
- Buy $50.00 of psn either Xbox GC’s, get $8.00 BonusCash, limit 2
- . Buy $50.00 of Cabela’s either Bass Pro Shops
GC’s, get $8.00 BonusCash, limit 2
. – don’t forget that
The credit is the same as Microsoft and can be used for MS Store hardware as well as other MS items such as Office 365 subscriptions.
Click here to view the eligible GCs for the displayed ad:
And if you still can’t get your prescriptions at Rite-Aid… why not? When you spend $500 on prescriptions in a January-June or July-December period for the next 6 months, you get 20% off almost anything else in the store (except gift cards, alcohol, prescriptions, dairy , etc.) ). I don’t work for them, but I get my breakfast cereal, cheap coffee, antiperspirant, and toilet paper at 20% below any retail price (and those can often have BonusCash rewards attached too)
:SR green: * = small print at the bottom of the page included here:
Redeem Cash Bonus
- BonusCash is promotional in nature, has no cash value and is not redeemable for cash; can only be applied to the purchase of eligible merchandise sold in Rite Aid stores and online at www.riteaid.com. wellness+ BonusCash cannot be used for excluded items or prescriptions (including copays). BonusCash cannot be applied to previous purchases, even on the same day. You can redeem BonusCash during checkout by providing your wellness+ card or the phone number associated with your account. Although Rite Aid may, as a courtesy, inform you at checkout that you have BonusCash available for redemption, you may choose to use or save your BonusCash for use at a later date, subject to expiration as described below. Online purchases made with BonusCash will be shipped in the normal course of business.
- FYI… the “2 offers per customer” limit is tracked by your “wellness rewards +” account, so you’ll need to limit yourself to 2 offers per item for the week, and not just “2 per transaction” or ” 2 per day.” At the time of purchase, your printed receipt will indicate how many of the “limit 2” you have met, but neither the website nor the registry will indicate…
- if you have reached the limit of 2 items per BonusCash pool with the current transaction, or
if the transaction you are about to complete exceeds the limit of 2 per week, or when your BonusCash rewards will expire. Neither the mobile nor desktop websites will list your individual build, but the mobile app IT DOES IT list individual accruals and charge per transaction so its a good way to keep an eye on expiration dates as you only get 30
to spend the BonusCash once earned.Good hunting and good luck!